I just haven't been posting much because I haven't felt like it. I'm still feeling pretty badly. My Doctor gave me some medicine and it works some of the time, but not all. I'm almost 11 weeks and I'm just praying that this ends soon. It really effects me when I'm at work. It's like my body knows when I get up on a weekday that I'm going to work and it should feel bad and ruin my day. I honestly think that it has some to do with working on the computer and reading, etc. I don't know. It's becoming obvious that I'm just not one of those women that deals well with pregnancy. I'm just hoping that things don't get worse and I'm hoping for a third quarter rally during the third trimester that brings the baby safely into our arms in October.
On the positive side of things, I've lost 12 lbs and my blood sugars are good as is my blood pressure. I'm sincerely hoping that all of that stays that way.
I feel blessed beyond measure to be carrying this baby inside of me. It is still surreal. My life has changed so much in the past 11 weeks. It is an amazing feeling. I go to the doctor Friday and hopefully we will be able to hear the heartbeat with a doppler. If everything is ok then I'm going to start to move forward with more baby planning fun.
That's all I've got for now. I'm just here...hoping and praying.
3.17.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you updated, I stopped by a couple time to check on you, but you hadn't posted anything.
I remember not wanting to do much either when I didn't feel well. It'll pass, although I can't tell ya when.
Good luck on Friday and really take in and memorize the heartbeat. I'm not trying to frighten you, but I didn't pay much attention to it, and shortly there after, my baby died. I regret not listening and being in the moment. I'll never be able to hear that heartbeat again. I hope this is a special appointment for you.
Glad you're still here, even though you're feeling lousy.
Post a Comment