12.18.2007

Tis the season

For...
  • Not having enough time to bake, which is one of my most favorite things to do around the holidays.
  • Burning up the credit card.
  • Snuggling up on the sofa with my honey or the doggy or a good book.
  • Feeling frazzled by all of the hustle and bustle.
  • Wishing that there would be either a baby in my arms or in my belly.
  • Praying that my Christmas cards that I ordered online come in on time so that I don't look like an unorganized dork.
  • Looking forward to seeing the fam!
  • Back aches from sitting on the floor for so long wrapping presents.
  • Constant bathroom problems because of the Me.tformin. BECAUSE I can't stay away from the sugar and the carbs.
  • Not ever being able to make it to the gym.
  • Being behind at work because of days off.
  • Christmas music...all day long...everyday. I LOVE IT!
  • Watching every Christmas movie known to man...because, that's just what you do, isn't it?
  • Looking forward to going to the mailbox just to see the latest Christmas card.
  • Dreading January
  • My heating unit going on the brink.
  • Hot cocoa from Panera.
  • Driving slowly at night in order to take in all of the twinkling lights.
  • Joy!

1 comment:

Monica H said...

I could have written this, every line except for the "bathroom problems" (sorry)