Ok, I'm about to blow everyone's mind. Here's my weirdness. BUT, I want to clarify that the only reason that I'm weird is BECAUSE of my husband.
The OPs father is married to the ex-wife's mother. So, basically the bee-otch is The OPs ex-wife and step sister all in the same swoop. Now, mamaw and papaw didn't get married until about four years ago, but let's face it this only makes this situation slightly less weird. The other saving grace about it is that The OPs real siblings really dislike Mamaw's daughters so we never have to do anything with them as "one big happy family". Thank. the. Lord.
The OP, though, actually likes mamaw's daughters (other than the bee-otch). So, at this present time my husband's ex-wife's sister and her husband are staying at our house. Now, if you didn't know all of that other background this would be weird. Heck...it's still weird no matter how you pull it. That's why when The OP told me about this visit, I was less than thrilled. I don't mind to spend time and visit, but they STAYED THE NIGHT. They are alone in our house this morning while WE ARE AT WORK. I'm taking them to the airport in a few hours. I hid a lot of stuff and I wish I had a camera to see if they snoop around. I like these two, really I do but I don't know them all that well and neither, really, does The OP. PLUS, the step-sister is always going to be the ex-wife's sister, first and foremost. I'm convinced that she is at my house this very minute going through our stuff. Looking in the boys room to see if we have adequate accomodations for them, looking through our night stand to try to find something incriminating, looking through our important papers, etc. I'm imagining it all. I've never had an experience like this. Ummm actually probably no one has had an experience like this. My dog better be in one piece when I get home. Of course my honey is not worried about any of this. He told me I was crazy. Isn't there some statistic that like 75% of people will look in the cabinets when they are using the restroom at someone elses home. These people have hours to do this. Then I'm wondering...what would I do if I were in their situation? I honestly have no idea. GAH...I can't wait until this is over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is DEFINITELY wierd! The Bee is his ex-wife and step sister- bwahahahahaha! I'm sorry, but it's just too funny ;)
Ok, I'm calming myself down...
BTW, I'm pretty sure they snooped. I would have.
Post a Comment