So, today old aunt flo (AF) is visiting me. Pretty much on schedule. This will be my third cycle off of birth con.trol. The first cycle was 26 days and the second was 30. Not bad. So, why is it that the MAIN SYMPTOM of PCOS is an irregular or missing period? And why is it that I have PCOS, but not this symptom? Why do I have to be an annomaly?
So, what is really killing me is the unknown. Yes, I know that this is what everyone says about ANYTHING that they are worried about, but it's soooo true. I want to know how long it is going to take me to become pregnant. I want to know if I truly ovulate (like I think I do) or is my body just tricking me out. I want to know if we are going to have to use fertility drugs or IUI or IVF! GAH...a girl needs to know these things. Hello! God, are you there? Where's my crystal ball???
I really wish that it was January 17th so that I could go to the doctor and get on with this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment