I'm stealing this post idea from a fellow blogger. Hope she doesn't mind.
As I'm on the cusp of turning 26 here are a few of the things that I love about life.
Being on time. A hug from my honey. Christmastime. Holding a baby. Living in a part of the country where I get to experience ALL of the seasons. Talking with my dad. Listening to my German grandmother speak. Curling up and reading a romance novel. Ice-cream. Buying gifts for other people. Carrying my step son to bed when he has fallen asleep on the couch. Christmastime. Decorating for Christmas. Being cold. Peonies. My furry baby, Moe. Celebrity gossip. Television. Long walks around the neighborhood. My parent's house. Window shopping. Having the fan on while I sleep with a huge down comforter. When my husband kisses me good-bye for the day. Watching the kiddies play soccer. The joy on my huband's face as he coaches soccer. The anticipation of a new babies birth. Scrapbooking. My memories of our wedding day. Paula Deen. Children's Books. College Football on a beautiful fall day. My quiet time with God. My quiet time with myself. Being best friends with my mother. Chi.potle. Wildcat Blue. A clean house. Belting out a tune in the car when I'm alone. Magazines. The Sunday paper. Baking with my mom. Schnickenoodles. Photography. Feeling blessed beyond measure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment