Yes, Could we? Why do I want to skip the bird this year, you ask. Well, it's because I have to make the bird...for the first time...for my in-laws (GASP!!!!). I'm really really really not looking forward to it. The OP and I have a nice enough house, but it is definitely not big enough for ten adults and at least six kids. BESIDES the fact that the in-laws are not the most harmonious group in the world (that's an understatement). Yes, I love them and they are not the worst possible scenario, but everything is certainly not rosey all the time. In my type-A, worry wart mind I'm thinking of 171 ways that this thing could turn into World War III. GAWD...the chaos of it all, it's giving me the shivers just thinking about it!
This is November the 5th. Thanksgiving is November the 22nd. I'm already obsessing. In fact I've been obsessing since September. I kid you not people. It's going to get worse so just hold on to your hats.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment