11.06.2007

It's a Bust

So cycle one is over...a few days earlier than I had expected I might add. Not pleasant. Not pleasant at all.

I'm sad, but like I said previously I'm trying not to get too wrapped up. It's just hard though.

On to the next!

Tomorrow I'm going for a consult because I want to have my thyro.id checked. I have very low waking basal body temperatures and that is a symptom of hypothy.roidism. Uncontrolled hypothy.roidism can cause a lot of problems with conception and with staying pregnant. I don't want problems. This needs to be investigated. So that's what I'm going to do.

In other news...Gi.ada Delau.rentiis is pregnant. First of all, she makes me (and every other woman that I know) SICK. She is a chef specializing in Italian food. She probably weighs 100 lbs and she has the best body.ever. How do you cook authentic italian food and eat italian food and look like that? I need some of her genes. Also, I'm sure that she will be THE CUTEST pregnant lady ever. I think that she looks like the nicest, sweetest person in the world. I wish her the best but...blech!

In yet other news...my sisters in law are out of control. I called them to discuss Thanksgiving and told them to just let me know what they wanted to bring. I told them that we are definitely making the turkey, gravy, and mashed potatos and that we will make whatever else other people prefer not to make. So, I figured that they would email me back and say that they wanted to bring one to two items. One says she is bringing four dishes and the other says she is bringing three! ummmm ok. My mom says that I'm overreacting and that I should be grateful that they want to bring so many things. Fine. I'm grateful.

No comments: