So, Ms. C (the NP) called yesterday and told me that she basically thinks that I have PCO.S. Which, after doing some research, is actually worse than having a thyroid problem. I'm not surprised. I figured that this wouldn't be easy for me/us. All I know is that I have to get it under control. We're talking life long consequences here. Add in family history and already being overweight. Well, that's just a recipe for disaster. I want to figure out how to control this, and I also desperately want to have a child of my own. I truly believe that God has a child in our future...I just don't know when. So today we begin the journey that is soooo easy for some and yet impossible for others. Let's just hope that it's not impossible for us. I'm going to have another consulation with Ms. C today and see what she says.
"The day is just dawning and I am just rising. I pray that my HOPE won't fail."
I don't know who wrote this, but I love it...always have.
1 comment:
Ooh, I like that quote too!
Post a Comment