I'm feeling overwhelmed. I don't want to do anything. I think about having a baby 24/7. I don't know how to stop it. I pray, I stay busy...nothing helps. I'm being consumed and I have got to find a way to quit it. I mean I can't even TRY to have a baby right now. I HAVE to just live my life and quit wishing the hours away. That's no way to live and it's definitely not the right way to live. Blech.
I'm at work, I think about it. I'm at home, I think about it. When I'm talking to someone, I want to bring up something baby-related. I'm constantly on the computer about it. Yuck yuck yuck. How do I get out of this funk? It's putting me in a bad mood! I want to scream. I want it to happen for us now now NOW! God help me because I have got a longggg journey in front of me. I just want to scream scream scream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm consumed by it too. But I try to not talk about it so I don't freak my husband out. In fact he walked in on me looking at cribs on amazon the other day. I want to be relaxed about it, but I don't know how how...darn it!
Post a Comment