- One of my very best friends has just found out that she is going to be a mommy! I'm thrilled for her and her husband. They will be WONDERFUL parents. Shoot! I'm excited for myself...it's another baby to hold :)
- Can I just say that outlet mall shopping should be a sport. Saturday, my friends and I would have won the gold.
- The aforementioned nurse practicioner has STILL not called me back about my bloodwork. I'm getting irritated. If there is something wrong with me I NEED TO KNOW! She has definitely already lost her "god-like" status.
- The OP is getting on my nerves.
- Step Son #1 apparently thought that it would be a good idea to cut his own hair last week. He's SEVEN YEARS OLD...I mean come on, shouldn't he be beyond that sort of thing by now? His mom made him go to school with his butchered hair and he got made fun of. Serves him right. Then The OP made fun of him...yea, he'll definitely never do that again.
- Hunting, Hunting and more Hunting. That's all we hear about around here. I'll be so glad when it's over. You would think that I would be used to it by now.
11.12.2007
A few things of note...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment