There really are no words that can describe the relief that I am feeling right now. You know, pregnancy is this wild, wonderful, yet elusive thing. They tell me that there is a baby growing inside of me and yet I feel no real evidence as of yet. How amazing is that?
I received the results today from my bloodwork that I had yesterday. My beta levels are great. As of right now this pregnancy is healthy and thriving. I had been a nervous wreck all day long and it was a looooong day. Proge.sterone is high, blood type is 0+, all that good stuff. The kicker...the kicker is that my hemogl.obin A1C has gone from 6.3 to 5.7 in just three weeks. That, my friends, is TRULY AMAZING!!!!!!!! I'm giving myself a huge round of applause for that one. Wow, all that I can say is Wow.
She is putting me on progesterone suppositories, though. Just for safe measure she said. Since I do have PCO.S and all that. Hey, whatever...I don't mind. Whatever it takes. I've heard that those things are kind of icky though. Ahh well. If I get to become a mommy it will all be worth it.
God has answered my prayers. Now I will start praying for next Thursday...the first ultrasound. Dun da dunnnnnn.....
5 weeks 2 days
2.08.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AWESOME, now rest easy and enjoy! Progesterone supp. are icky but oh well in the end none of that will matter!!!!!
Post a Comment