The OPs truck has bit the dust. We knew it was just a matter of time. We've been trying to hold off on a new one for a few years now. The OP has a job that is not very easy on vehicles and that's why we don't really care that his truck was a piece of poo. BUT, now we must face the task of getting something new. I really hate looking for cars, I dislike dealing with the salesman and I just dislike the overall decision. I ALWAYS suffer from buyers remorse. It's a pain. If he could have a company vehicle then everything would be ok. The chances of that happening, though, are slim to nill...unfortunately. So, do we buy a car that gets great gas mileage and let The OPs manhood suffer or do we buy an older truck for less, but with bad gas mileage. For the record, The OP says that he wouldn't mind driving a car. Is it dumb that I mind? I mean I drive an SUV and he would be driving a car. Isn't that an uncool thing to do to your husband?
Wish us luck.
1.08.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I say "piece of poo" all the time!
BTW, I ALWAYS suffer from buyers remorse too!! It is a pain and it sucks. I would just like to go buy something outrageous and not feel anything afterwards.
Post a Comment