Dear God please hear my prayer. I ask that you give me wisdom and patience as I walk through this life with you by my side. Please help me to not forget to come to You with any problems or joys that I am experiencing. Remind me that I can do all thing through You and with You. Dear God please be with The Op and I. Strengthen our marraige and help us to continue to fall more and more in love with one another as each day passes. Help us to put You first and our marraige second, not the other way around, God. As we continue this journey toward parenthood please grant us patience, for I know that in your time you will bless us...I feel certain of that. I pray that you will be with my body. Please guide me toward health and please help my body to work like only You know how it should work. Lord, please bless us with a child.
God, be with D and C. Keep them near us in our thoughts and help The OP and I to be the very best father and step mommy that we can be. I pray that you would work in their little hearts and help them to be gentler and kinder little boys. Keep them safe and healthy, Lord this is our prayer.
Lord, watch over everyone that we love. Keep us all safe and healthy. If there comes a time of adversity I pray that You will guide us through and that You would remind us to seek Your counsel. Help us to deal with any births and deaths of this next year...for we know that there will be both at some point or another.
Ana needs You, God. She is only two days old and she needs Your hand on her now more than she will ever need You in her entire life. Lord, help her to not be suffering...help her to be growing and getting stronger. Bring her home to her mommy and daddy. Lord, please be with her mommy. Give her strength for You know as well as I that she is going to need it.
God, I pray that you would help The OP and I to make some new friends. Friends of the right kind, forever friends. Lord help us to not be daunted by the task. Please put us in the right places at the right time. Lord, this is a huge desire of ours as a married couple. Please show us the way.
Please be with us financially God. We would love to be able to own our own home. Lord bless this desire if it is the right thing for us. Give us restraint with our money and help us to be able to see the big picture. I pray that You would help The OP and I to be "one" on this topic if it is the right course of action for us.
Lord please be with my father and his business endeavors. Times are hard. Please put the right people in his path. Give him wisdom and please ease his stress.
God I know that there is more, but You know my thoughts. Thank You for walking with me through my life. Thank You for giving me life. Thank You for giving me THIS life, I love it.
In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is a beautiful post. Thank you for visiting my blog and I hope you come back again :)
I wish you countless blessings in this new year!
Hi Jen,
Thanks for reading my blog- i have added you to my list and am going to go back and read your blog! I increased my progesterone with Clomid... not sure the metformin did anything because it was high before I started that!! Feel free to message me with any questions!!
Post a Comment