I have hope, I have joy, I have fear, I have anxiety, but above all else I have HOPE.
I have a positive pregnancy test. I am 13dpo.
I'm going to keep testing. I'm going to call the doctor tomorrow. I'm in shock. I'm scared. I refuse, though, to begin my very first pregnancy ever with a lack of hope and joy. I am allowing myself to be filled with joy until someone tells me that something is wrong....IF anything is wrong.
I'm allowed this joy and this hope...even if it is really really early. Please God, Please. I'm trusting in You for YOU have allowed this to happen. Bless us, God...please Bless Us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I pray for many blessing to enter your life. And I think that's a wonderful way to start out a new life- full of hope and and joy.
CONGRATS, that is awesome. Take care and rest you will need it!
Congrats!I think you should be excited and hopeful.I will pray that everything is okay with the baby and that this pg will be smooth sailing for you.
Post a Comment