- I just took an online survey that was sent out through my church. It was all about how do you feel about your walk with God and how do you feel the church is doing with helping you to have a closer relationship with God. I love my church, but I know that I'm not living up to my potential. As a couple The OP and I are not where we should be with our walk. We have struggled to connect with others at our church simply because our church is large. We really, really want to be in a small group, but it just hasn't happened yet. I know that he and I need to be more pro-active about this.
- We are having a thunderstorm in January...how screwed up is that?
- FYI just because I talk about God...doesn't mean that I might not cuss on this blog. Please don't judge. No one is perfect. I enjoy a good cuss word every now and then.
- Christian, Mason or Brady...which boy name do I like best? The OP doesn't like Brady.
- Why, oh why do we play the name game when I'm not even pregnant. Oh yea, it's because I like to set myself up for disapointment, that's why. I'm a sucker
- Do I think that Hillary's tears the other day were staged or for real? I don't really know what I think. She did benefit from the dramz though.
- I love Per.ez Hi.lton. Seriously people...this man is insane, mean, funny, full of sh*t, judgemental, obnoxious, flamboyant (sp?), etc. etc. etc. That site is an addiction. It's very low of me to read it, but it's a guilty pleasure that I'm not giving up.
- My favorite girl name...just entered the top 100 after this past year. I'm a little upset about this. The OP and I have the two most popular names of our era and I just want my children to have something at least a little bit different. Of course, if The OP had his way he would pick names like Beth or Timmy (not that there is anything wrong with those names but they are just not my style).
- I'm helping plan a baby shower with two other girls. I have never in my entire life received so many emails about one shower, and we have JUST been discussing the LOCATION. GAH!!!! Sometimes it's just so much easier to plan things by yourself.
- When I read this today...I laughed out loud and the others in the gray tomb probably thought that I was going nutso. hoohaahooterus...I can't handle the funniness of that.
- I'm almost afraid to write this lest we be jinxing ourselves, but I think that The OP may be getting a COMPANY VEHICLE!!!! Can you hear me freaking out?!?! This is an answered prayer people. I can.not.believe.it. Of course, the only thing that The OP would say was, but I'm going to have to deal with the rules (::wah, wahh, wahhhh). and I said, be quiet and deal with it buddy. This means no truck payment and no insurance payment...you will deal with Stalin if you have to! I'm a mean wife. Shhhhh!
- I have a love affair with ice cream. Actually I haven't been thinking about that until just now. Craving, this is why I'm overweight, people.
- The girl that we are throwing the baby shower actually offered to (get this) have the baby shower at her house so that she doesn't have to transport all of the gifts back and so that she can show off the baby's room. Is this normal? I thought that this was a little unorthodox and rediculous. Yes, dear, but WE have to transport lots of food, games, paper products, and decorations and that's no fun at all. We told her no. I hope she's not in a wad over it.
- My mother's cousin is dying of cancer. Her doctors words were that she has cancer absolutely everywhere except for her arms and legs. This has been a VERY long battle for her and I think that for her this is almost a relief. Weird to think of it that way, isn't it? She has suffered for so many many years, though. I wish her peace. This really puts life in perspective. I'm alive and I shouldn't complain so much about petty things. This is an entire other post idea. Maybe in a few days.
- I have been begging The Big Cat (boss/father) for an office. You see right now I just have a "space" within the gray tomb. It really pisses me off. I hate it. I want four walls. A room, people. That's all I'm asking for. My mother says that the best way to get anything out of The Big Cat is to just keep bugging the crap out of him. (Yes, this is how she got her HUGE plasma screen TV with Bose surround sound installed in a room of the house that they don't even watch TV in...there's just an empty space that needs a TV, she said! Gah!)So, that's what I intend to do. I also need a new office chair. This one is v uncomfortable.
- I'm waiting on pins and needles for my new "neighborhood Wa.l M.art" to open up.
- I'm waiting on pins and needles for my appointment on Monday.
- That's all for now. I clearly have had too much time on my hands today.
1.10.2008
Too much time on my hands...
Things that I'm thinking about today because it's a slow day at work:\
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Let me know about Monday!
*I too, enjoy a good cuss word every now and then.
*I like Brady
*Cravings are why I'm overweight too.
*And it is easier to do all the planning yourself.
*I'm sorry about your mom's cousin :(
Your comment about you beliving in God and still cussing made me laugh. I belive in God and have a mouth like a sailor! Seriously my blog is filled with bad words!
Post a Comment