...for this weekend, I mean.
I'm leaving work at 3:15 to get my hair done! YAHOOO...cut and hi-lite, here I come. Isn't it amazing how much better you feel after getting your hair cut. I love it!
Then I have to drive 45 minutes away to pick up D and C. Then when The OP gets home I'm going to go to the grocery and then I'm going to the mall to buy adorable preemie outfits for little Ana.
Tomorrow is C's birthday party at the pizza place with games. This place stresses me out and is not fun for me. PLUS, apparantly The OP's brother and sister's families are coming. That alone is going to do me in. BUT, C will love it and I want him to have fun. After that I will be cleaning my house and taking down the rest of my holiday decor (I know...I'm a slacker).
Sunday=church. Then I will be going to visit the cousin L and Ana. She is doing very well by the way. Off the respirator, only receiving oxygen through the c-pap, now gets her mommy's milk, etc. She's a fighter and we just pray that it stays that way!
Ummm what about Britney Spears? She has definitely got a serious case of the crazies. Her poor, poor children!
1.04.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment