So, I feel as if I shouldn't even talk about this (or type) for fear of jinxing myself. But, I want to get these feelings out. I also remember that when my cousin and several of my friends found out that they were pregnant they told EVERYONE on the very day that they got their first positive test. Their pregnancies are fine. Just fine. So, that what I'm hoping for...fine, just fine.
I have to call my doctor this morning. I'm afraid of what she will say or think. I'm going to tell her first thing that I DID NOT disregard her advice. When she told us to not try...we didn't try. BUT, The OP has super sper.m and those suckers lived for quite a while until my little eggie burst forth. Seriously, they did. I just don't want her to think that I'm one of THOSE patients. It's just the God, apparently, had other plans. We are praying that those plans include 40 weeks of gestation, with a live and healthy baby at the end.
I told The OP last night...to say that he was thrilled is an understatement. The OP is one of those men that could have 10 children and still want an 11th. He LOVES being a father and the prospect of having more children is very exciting for him. On our very first date he told me how much he wanted to be a father again...he did mention specifically that he would like a daughter (three sons will do that to you), but right now we aren't being picky. This all really is an amazing feeling. We are keeping this secret to ourselves for the time being. Probably until I'm 12 weeks I would say. We will see how the doctor appointments go. I would imagine that I'm a little high risk due to the P.C.OS but we shall see.
I do not feel pregnant. I have no symptoms except for a positive test (3 to be exact...so far) and an elevated BBT. But still, I have so much hope and excitement that in October we will bring home a baby!
*********It feels sooooooo surreal to have just typed all of that. Stuff that only dreams are made of. Just to know that my husband ( whom I love so so much) and I have made the beginnings of a life together...awesome. God...You are awesome!****************
4 weeks 1 day
1.31.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're not going to jinx yourself. God has a plan for you (as you said) and no matter what you do or say, the outcome is already set in place. Besides this is your blog and this is where you should feel secure enough to pour your heart out.
You may not feel pregnant, but believe me- it will come.
BTW, I thought the OP had 2 boys, not three. Who's the 3rd?
Post a Comment