So, today AF came and when I looked at the calendar I realized that my appointment on the 17th is going to cut it way too close to O date for this cycle to even be a possibility. You see, my doctor has told us to NOT try to have a baby until I see her on the 17th. Now, I know why she is doing this, but it's just that no one elses doctor seems to be making them wait after they start the met. I am on pins. and. needles. I'm ready to go. Ready to try again. So what did I do about it? I changed my appointment. Is that shameless? Am I messing with fate? Am I forcing this? Or am I just going bat-crazy?
At this point I just feel like we need to make the most of every cycle.
As for this past cycle I'm really not sure if I ovulated or not. With Fertility Friend on the "advanced" setting I get dotted crosshairs with ovulation on cycle day 17, but with FF on the "FAM" setting I get no ovulation detected. GAH!! Seriously? Seriously. So, that's a big fat "who the heck knows if I ovulated or not". So, should I just go ahead and ask for the cl.omid at my appointment? I think that she'll give it to me. I'm just not sure if she will monitor me...which I'm not happy about. Ooooor, should I ask to be referred to an RE? I'm kind of leaning toward this option. So many people say that time spent with a regular OBGYN when you have PCOS is a waste of time. I'm not into wasting time.
I don't know if anyone reads this blog but...advice?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Email me- I have done clomid and waited and waited and had 2 ectopic pregnacys and then IVF a fresh cycle that failed and an FET cycle that brought us our miracle in Aug. 2007.
www.cjcpurple.blogspot.com My email address is on the blog! My blog dates back to last Dec when we got a positive PG test after the FET cycle.
Post a Comment